Our client a building and construction specialist in home and commercial property renovations and extensions require an experienced Buyer / Planner to join their growing team.
The successful applicant will be working within an established team of 3, you will be expected to work accurately and efficiently to deadlines when under pressure.
A background of construction and property maintenance experience would be of an advantage and if you have experience of pricing new works/projects and tenders then you will definitely be ahead of the game!
Main duties of the role are to:
* Plan the days and week work for the contractors
* Prepare and coordinate the overall project close process / documents as required
* Create and manage the filing system of all necessary documents
* The successful candidate will be required to assist with the collection of data as required
* Support Field Staff
* Participate in various project meetings, create agendas/meeting minutes and distribute to the appropriate departments
* Maintain directory of owners, subcontractors and suppliers with contact information
* Maintain construction program schedule
* Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
* Document control ie. construction documents (A/E and specifications), submittals, RFIs, daily report, meeting minutes, inspection/test reports
* Initiate and maintain tracking to log through completion for all contract change orders