Junior or Intermediate Quantity Surveyor looking to join a growing business with an excellent office environment and future opportunities? Please keep reading!
We're currently seeking a Junior or Intermediate Quantity Surveyor (roughly 1-2 years experience would be ideal) for a very well established mechanical contractor (HVAC and Mechanical Building Services) based in Essex. The role will be working partially in the office near Colchester and partially out on site across Essex and into London.
This is a great opportunity to join a growing and successful business with future potential for progression. Our clients have a great office environment and regularly organise company activities and events.
On offer will be a basic salary between £25k - £35k depending on how much experience you have, a company car and a great all-round package included 25 days holiday as standard.
The company specialise in the design and installation of mechanical services (Air Conditioning, Heating, Boilers, Ventilation etc) within the commercial sector and also in very high end properties in central London.
Junior/Intermediate Quantity Surveyor Requirements:
- At least 1+ years experience in Quantity Surveying
- Ideally experienced in the Building Services industry, although other background will be considered
- Degree qualified in Quantity Surveying or a similar construction degree
- Excellent IT skills
- Working knowledge of common standard forms of contracts (NEC, JCT etc)
- £25K - £35K basic salary (dependant on experience)
- 25 days holiday
- Excellent company benefits
If you are interested in being considered for the above role - please apply today!
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately White Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy