£45-50k + car and package
An exceptional opportunity has become available for a hardworking, driven Site Manager. My client, a regional contractor with a turnover of £100 million, are looking for an ambitious Project Manager due to their continued success and growth. The company are well known and respected in the industry, for their high-quality services and attention to detail. Predominantly the company focus on the following sectors; Education, Residential, Commercial & Heritage with values between £5m - £30m, experience within would be advantageous however not mandatory.
The role has opened up off the back of a successful bid of an £8.5m refurbishment of a Grade II listed Farmhouse. The role reports into a well-respected Project Manager, who can offer continued support and guidance throughout, should you need it. The project is currently on week 4 of a 2-year programme. Please see typical roles & responsibilities below…
* You will be responsible for all health and safety on site.
* Managing all quality inspections.
* Have ability to drive projects forward effectively
* Be ambitious and driven to achieve tight deadlines
* Experience working on projects with a value of £5million upwards.
* Manage cost, quality and time of the project with minimal support.
The salary for the Site Manager position will be between £45-50k dependant on level of exposure to similar positions before. The package will also include various fringe benefits including car or car allowance, healthcare and pension.
Contact - | (Apply online only)