up to £50,000 + benefits (experience dependent)
Structural Steelwork experience essential
My client is looking for Structural Engineer in Surrey. The ideal candidate must be familiar with:-
* Structural Steelwork / Architectural Steel
* Be flexible to travel to the client's Head Offices in Germany where applicable (see below)
Reporting to the Divisional Managing Director / Design Manager, you will be responsible for technical production, overall design management, producing safe, compliant designs delivered on time and to budget.
In addition, you will manage the design process, programme and phase the project workloads, produce structural and civil designs to standard, supervise the work of others, and execute and implement CDM responsibilities and SHEQUAL procedures.
The ideal candidate must be customer-focused, able to work as a team, demonstrate leaderships and be able to influence others.
Requirements / Considerations:
* Would consider Graduates - Graduates must be flexible with travel, as they would need to spend up to 1 year in the company's Germany offices working alongside their team of 30 Structural Engineers
* Ideally at least 2 years experience (if not a Grad) in the Structural Steelwork industry
* Degree an advantage, but will consider anyone with experience who is enthusiastic and hungry for the position
* If an advantage to both employer and employee, the ideal candidate will have the option of spending up to 1 year in the company's Germany offices training with their Structural Engineers
* Full UK driving license preferred
There is an excellent salary and benefits package on offer and a great career opportunity for a suitably qualified and experienced professional to play a leading role in the on-going development of the technical / design team. Call us now for more information on (Apply online only) ask for Lindsey, or send your CV along with a covering letter
Nicholas Associates Professional is a highly respected industry leading professional recruitment agency specialising exclusively in Executive Search and Selection, Construction, Engineering and Technical, and Finance and Accountancy roles across the UK and internationally. Working with many of the UK's most well-known client brands, we are passionate about matching the best talent to the best roles.
Nicholas Associates Professional is part of Nicholas Associates Group, a market leading partner of choice for talent management solutions, from Apprentice to Boardroom. For us, it's all about enabling people to be their best.
To find out more about us please visit (url removed)