Working for a leading building services company in the UK who have been established for over 90 years, I have excellent opportunities for Domestic Gas Engineers to join their Maintenance team. As a Domestic Gas Engineer you will be required to cover the Essex area as well as surrounding counties.
As a Domestic Gas Engineer, working on a mobile basis, you will be required to carry out the following duties:
· Carrying out PPM and reactive maintenance.
· Advise on and delivers effective, accurate and professional technical solutions to the clients customers.
· Routine and re-active maintenance of mechanical services systems.
· Complete installations.
· Contribute within the on-call rota, ensuring the 24/7, 365 promises to their clients.
· Troubleshooting and problem solving.
· Carrying out minor remedial works.
Successful Domestic Gas Engineers will have the following qualifications and experience
· Relevant Domestic Gas qualifications - CCN1, CEN1, CKR1, HTR1, DAH1, WAT1, CPA1
· Previous experience of a similar role working for a maintenance contractor.
· Ability to work unsupervised and independently.
· Full Driving Licence is essential.
The salary and package is dependant on experience but typically includes:
· Good competitive salary
· Fully expensed van
· Call out
This position offers a fantastic career path for the right candidate, for more information about this role or if you are keen on a new opportunity within the Building Services or Maintenance sector, please contact Liam Mills on (Apply online only) or