BMS Commissioning / Service Engineer – Manchester
£40,000 - £45,000 + Car + Fuel Card + Pension + Private Health
Keywords: Tridium, Distech, Modbus, BACnet, BMS, Trend, Building Controls, BMS
UCA Consulting are working with an expanding Building Controls specialist, based in Manchester.
They provide bespoke BMS solutions to their clients and an individual and flexible approach to their engineers, this is a truly exciting time to join the firm and share in their success.
This company offers exceptional support, easy communication with all levels of management and a great empathy for achieving a sustainable work life balance.
As the BMS Commissioning / Service Engineer you will need to have an in-depth understanding of the BMS (Building Management Systems) industry and engineering principles. This role will primarily focus on the engineering of Trend software including commissioning and service of Trend systems.
This role will focus predominantly on projects covering the North West regions.
· Qualified in Electrical or Electronic Engineering (to HNC/ONC or equivalent) with exceptional understanding of Electrical engineering
· Good experience working in the BMS field
· Qualified and experienced with Trend range of Building Management products (Trend expert status highly advantageous)
· Able to modify Trend BMS software and strategy (ability to write this from scratch is highly beneficial)
· Additional knowledge of Tridium or Distech systems desireable but not essential
· Able to commission and service BMS
· Exceptional understanding of integration protocols (Modbus, BACnet etc)
· A motivated self starter