Implement and manage new processes to ensure a more efficient and effective HR department. Take away the HR function from the accounts department and own the role.
Effectively manage the HR function for a wide variety of staffing levels from the office staff, full-time engineers, part-time engineers, self-employed engineers, agency staff and sub-contractors.
Duties and responsibilities
- Recruitment of all new staff (reducing the need for recruitment agencies)
- Manage clocking in system U-Attend
- Staff Training (keeping training records up to date, booking courses, managing renewal dates, ensuring the engineers have their relevant qualifications)
- Managing Telecommunications (laptops, mobiles phones & PC's)
- Managing staff DBS checks
- Employee Onboarding
- Managing employee records
- Vehicle & Fleet Management
- Sub-Contractor Onboarding & Supplier Management
- Managing Uniform
- Managing Timesheets (weekly and monthly)
- Holidays and Absence
- Disciplinary & Grievances
- Employee personal development plans and incentive schemes
- Bridge the relationship among all employees within the company.
- Maintain service resource on Sales Force and Activ
- Self-manage within an office team of 9, made up of scheduling, procurement, operations & technical. Working with these teams you will be expected to successfully manage and recruit all in-house engineers, self-employed, Sub-Contractors and agency staff. This will include time sheets, staff training, HR files, inductions (including signing out vehicles, uniform, equipment & mobile phones), PDP's, Sub-Contractors management (insurance renewals etc.), holidays, disciplinary's & grievances.
Qualifications & Experiences
- Business commercial related Bachelor's degree, (master's degree would be an advantage).
- Must have experience of working in the role of a human resource for a minimum of three years. Would suit someone who has been in an HR Management role but is looking for part-time hours (can be flexible).
- Must have experience and willing to learn in-depth CRM systems as the Business is run from, SalesForce & Field Service Lightning. This system has been tailored to suit our needs including dashboards and powerful reporting which is used for every aspect of our work including task management, cases, scheduling, client sign off and internal communication.
- Professional qualification would be expected (ieCIP or HR diploma)
- Experience with CRM systems such as SalesForce or Microsoft Dynamics.
- Competent in Microsoft Word, Excel & SharePoint.
Skills & Competencies
- Good organization and planning skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Behave in a professional manner at all time.
- Great team player.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Ability to negotiate positive outcomes and recognize the right time for escalation.
- Ability to work consistently to a high level of accuracy and detail.