Apply online only)
Principal Designer - CDM Co-ordinator
We are seeking a dynamic & accomplished Principal Designer with around 1-3 years' experience working with an architectural practice.
Candidates that demonstrate the following will be invited in for an interview at their soonest convenience -
* The confidence to manage & assist sub-consultants & the practices project architects when required
* Ability to collate pre-construction information
* Experience managing & coordinating design teams & H&S in notable high-value & notable public sector commissions.
* A strong knowledge / understanding of CDM regulations & associated legislation - applicants trained as a CDM coordinator will be shown a preference, though not essential
* Experience in assisting the preparation and development of risk assessments and strategy documents
* Health & Safety (NEBOSH) qualifications are desirable
Ideally, we are hoping to hear from candidates that are professionally qualified as an architect & a CDM Coordinator, with an additional Health & Safety qualification, however, this not essential.
The successful candidate will be rewarded for their services with a competitive salary, friendly working environment, work/life balance and exposure to well-publicised commissions within the UK.
To apply for this role & to obtain further details, please submit an updated CV & comprehensive portfolio of work to Reece at Conrad Consulting