There is currently a vacancy for an Architectural Technician to join a hugely successful multi-disciplinary company based in Stafford. You will be working on projects in a variety of sectors including residential, education, leisure, retail, conservation and commercial projects.
To be considered for this Architectural Technician role you will ideally have;
- Experience of working within a UK practice
- MCIAT Accreditation is advantageous, however not necessary
- Excellent written and communication skills
- The ability to work independently as well as alongside a team
- A good understanding of AutoCAD
- An understanding of Revit is advantageous
Whilst working as an Architectural Technician you will be;
- Collecting and interpreting technical data
- Working on a variety of projects from inception to completion
- Meeting with clients, contractors and other members of the team
- Working individually on projects with limited guidance
An attractive salary and excellent benefits package and flexible working hours are available for the successful candidate.
Interested in this Architectural Technician role? To discuss this vacancy please do not hesitate to contact Ashleigh Garner on or send your CV to