Water Treatment Sales Representative - Middlesborough
My client are one of the UK's leading Water Treatment Service & Chemical providers in the indsutry and due to increased workload, they now require a Water Treatment Sales Representative to join their team in Middlesborough.
The company operate on a national scale and have a strong team of remote engineers working with top private and public sector clients. They offer a range of services including; Risk Assessment, Cooling Tower Management and Chemical Cleaning.
The purpose of the role is to Secure, Manage and build on existing Accounts, but also sourcing new business. To do this you will need to be able to show exceptional market knowledge and people skills.
- Identify Requirements with key clients and create solutions based on technical analysis of Water Systems
- Produce and perform technical presentations for key accounts
- Liaise with Engineers to ensure smooth running of contracts
- Achieve and Exceed targets
- Undertake additional training on Water Treatment products & legislaton
- Produce detailed reports for Sales Meetings
The role will be based predominantly around the North East and include a combination of Contracts Management, Sales & Water Hygiene and Water Treatment duties/analysis.
- Full UK driving license
- Exceptional industry knowledge of Water Treatment Chemicals & Products
- 2 years' experience in a Water Treatment Sales position.
- Target driven
- Strong Verbal & Written Communication
- Knowledge of ACOP L8 & HSG274
The company offer an exception benefits package of £35,000 + BENEFITS, including company car, pension scheme and commission structure.
Call EVA on or send your CV to for consideration.