Job Title: Contracts Manager
Job type: Full-time
Work Location: Castleford, West Yorkshire - WF10 4TL
Liaison with stakeholders and third parties.
- Development of client project brief.
- Overall responsibilities and accountabilities for assigned projects. To deliver to Budget and program and to achieve margin,
- Ability to manage multiple projects.
- Management of internal support services.
- Management of project resources and third party teams
Develop client briefs in to workable project profiles.
- Surveying skills as follows;
- Scoping works
- Fault diagnosis
- Snagging works
- Forming scoping documents and specifications
- Design management
- Contract administration
- Programming works, including;
- critical path
- Coordinating trades
- Managing project meetings
- Ensuring all projects are delivered to exacting standards, on time and in budget.
- Hold a Full Clean driving license.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE NEEDED
Experience of managing retail building works projects in a live environment, in a similar capacity.
- Strong technical knowledge of construction techniques.
- Good understanding of building design.
- Good understanding of commercial management of building works projects.
- Good numerical skills
- Good IT and software operation skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- MUST be prepared to work flexible hours and occasional weekends.
- MUST be willing to travel and stay out overnight as required.
- MUST hold CSCS card (Black card) preferred
- MUST hold SMSTS, or capable of achieving, this certificate.
- Must have Asbestos aware in date Certificate,
- Knowledge of Retail Supermarket Works