Surveyor B&CE (SURBCE344)
Aspire Defence Services Limited is working alongside the Ministry of Defence, the Defence Infrastructure Organisation (DIO) and our partners to deliver a modern, fully serviced, flexible living and working environment across the four garrisons in Aldershot and Salisbury Plain for over 18,700 soldiers. If you would like to be part of this exciting, thriving organisation, please see our website at for current vacancies.
Currently, we are recruiting for the following:
Purpose: Determine the internal and external condition of building fabric/ elements, identify and analyse defects, including proposals for repair.
* Ensure adoption of ADSL's Quality, Health & Safety and Environmental (QHSE) policies and procedures.
* Survey/Measure buildings to inform the Annual Maintenance Plan (AMP).
* Inspect all assets on the Garrison and produce accurately quantified reports and surveys to feed recommendations into the annual Lifecycle and AMP including reviewing:
o Previous condition surveys.
o Reactive and Planned Maintenance records
o Asbestos Register
* Advise team members on all required works to meet changes in legislation/ standards.
Experience & Skills Required:
* HNC/HND (or equivalent) and / or trade background with similar transferable experience.
* Experience within the built environment, demonstrable ability to assess the condition of buildings.
Please Note: Additional training will be provided to the successful candidate.
Closing Date: 21 September 2018
If you are interested, would like further information and to apply please do not hesitate to contact Daniel Pyle at Gi Group on and email your CV