About the role
Based at Shepperton Studios, our Plumbers are responsible for installing, repairing and maintaining pipework, fixtures and other plumbing used for water distribution and waste water disposal in all studio buildings and stages across the studio.
- Performing scheduled maintenance service on plumbing systems, fixtures & fittings
Installation and repair of sanitary ware, point of use heaters, showers, etc. in line with manufacturer’s instructions
- Carrying out repairs & maintenance including replacing of parts to mains water installations and commercial heating systems pipework, pumps, valves, expansion joints and radiators.
- Ensuring all installations, repairs and maintenance meet expectation and standards required in line with manufacturer’s instructions and water regulations
- Pipe fitting / replacement and lagging duties where required
- Assisting with fuel deliveries and tank dips if needed
- Working within H&S guidelines to maintain a safe working environment at all times
Skills and experience
- NVQ Level 3 or equivalent plumbing accreditation
- Proven experience of working as a plumber in a domestic, commercial or industrial setting
- Knowledge of water regulations
- Understanding of commercial heating systems including unvented hot water systems
- Computer literacy is essential – Must be able to use PDA to record timesheets / job status (training provided on specific system) and read emails
- Customer service driven
- Self-motivated and effective time manager
- Strong team player and orientation towards teamwork
- Role location: Shepperton Studios
- Grade: 3 (Upper)
- Salary: Ranging from £29,000 to £33,000 dependant on experience
- Annual discretionary bonus based on Company and individual performance
- Extensive competitive company benefits package including private healthcare, 25 days holiday, canteen subsidy and free film screenings
Closing date for applications is 27th May 2022
We are highly committed to building a diverse & inclusive workforce and actively encourage applicants to apply from underrepresented groups. We are committed to equality of opportunity and welcome applications from individuals, regardless of their background.
As such we would invite you to please complete our Diversity Monitoring Survey. We collect this information for equality monitoring purposes, as permitted by law, but you do not have to complete this form. If you choose to provide this information, you will help Pinewood develop our equal opportunities policies and to monitor each stage of recruitment. All the information you provide will be anonymous and is not considered with your application.