We are looking for an Experienced Land /Engineering Surveyor to work for one of our clients in London.
The work will be based on large scale construction projects located in central London and provide; Primary and Secondary Control Establishment and Maintenance, Establishing Control Gridlines, Datums and Bench marks, Conducting As-built surveys as required and to Carry out Setting Out.
You will be able to demonstrate relevant experience and be capable of working independently. Good communication skills are important as this role will be client facing. our client encourages promotion from within the company and therefore, for the right candidate, there will be opportunities to progress within the company.
The person that we are looking for will have a background in Land or Engineering Surveying and be able to demonstrate past relevant experience, you will also;
* Have a suitable qualification in Surveying, Civil Engineering or a related subject.
* Have 2 - 5 years of relevant experience in Land or Engineering Surveying
* Be proficient with the use of AutoCAD 2D.
* Able to show initiative, work accurately, be reliable and have good communication skills.
* Have the appropriate right to work in the UK documentation