Sales Account Manager /New Business Development Associate
Location: Borehamwood, Herts
Full Time Position
We are a leading provider Electronic Security Systems.
We are currently looking to appoint someone to join the company in sales and marketing role.
The successful candidate must have a strong and positive desire for success in order to achieve individual targets set by the company.
Key Responsibilities will include:
· To partake in sales activity for the business by generate new leads and opportunities, follow-up activity of existing business relations.
· To be able to close and complete all new business opportunities established
· Attend meetings, conferences, exhibitions as required (when current situation permits)
* To add to and enhance the digital presence of the company
· Ability to present well, deliver results, meet deadlines and manage time effectively
· A high level of initiative and ability to work independently
· A high standard of written and communication skills as well as strong attention to detail
· A high standard of business and commercial acumen
· Knowledge of Construction and or Residential Accommodation sectors (Student Accommodation & BTR) highly desirable but not essential
· A minimum of 5 years proven history in any field, demonstrating the ability to successfully meet set goals
· £35,000 - £42,000 dependent on experience. Commission will be offered as position progresses with OTE of £58,000.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent