Construction Materials Technician (Ref: 10556)
When registering to this job board you will be redirected to the online application form. Please ensure that this is completed in full in order that your application can be reviewed.
We have a new vacancy for a Construction Materials Technician to join our Ready Mix Concrete division to provide technical support and quality control to sites in the Midlands.
You will be required to obtain samples and carry out appropriate product testing for the purposes of validating conformity and customer satisfaction across multiple sites.
This is an excellent opportunity for a graduate or someone enthusiastic about working in this field or keen to develop a career in the construction sector.
What’s on offer?
* Competitive Salary, plus bonus, company vehicle, 25 days holiday (with option to increase this to 35 days) and other benefits - all recognizing the contribution you bring.
* Be valued and supported, working as part of a highly respected Readymix Concrete team in a business that has a huge focus on Health & Safety.
* Opportunities for career progression both at home and abroad (via our parent company Holcim).
* An inclusive and safety focused culture with people at the heart of the business.
What will you bring?
* Desire to build a career and work in the industry (concrete/construction materials technician).
* Any previous industry experience would be a bonus but full training will be provided.
* Must have a full UK driving licence.
* Enthusiastic hard-working individual able to work on their own initiative.
* Keen to learn and develop into the role.
* Good communication skills both written and verbal.
* Ability to work as part of a team.
Why join Aggregate Industries?
While you help us become a leader in innovative and sustainable construction solutions, we promise to help you grow in a dynamic working environment that offers attractive working conditions and encourages personal and professional development.
We are committed to building a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age