Clerk of Works required to work for a leading Consultancy based in in West London/ Reading/ Oxford.
The client is a medium sized, multi discipline Consultancy with offices across the UK. Projects are both Public and Private Sector based working on some of the UK’s leading framework agreements.
The Clerk of Works position will include:
* Making sure that work is carried out to the acceptable standards, specification, correct materials, workmanship and schedule.
* Checking works against relevant drawings, specifications and written instructions, checking them and using them as a reference when inspecting work.
* Taking measurements and samples on site to make sure that the work and the materials meet the specifications and quality standards.
* Being familiar with legal requirements and checking that the work complies with them.
* Having working knowledge of health and safety legislation and bringing any shortfalls observed to the attention of the Senior PM
* Have a sound understanding of Mechanical and Electrical.
* Liaising with Contractors
To be considered for this role you must have previous exposure to working as a Clerk of Works either for a Consultancy or Main Contractor.
This role can be based in in West London, Reading, Oxford or anywhere in between