Mechanical Construction Supervisor
Exciting contract opportunity to join a Tier one construction company in West Dublin. Preferred candidates will be experienced in working in highly regulated manufacturing sectors such as pharmaceutical, semiconductor, brewing, food and beverage industries. M&E contractor experience in roles from construction stage through commissioning to handover preferred
Duties will include:-
* Overseeing works and supervising progress of MEP subcontractors on installation and fabrication of High Purity Stainless Steel Pipework, Ductwork and associated Process Equipment including gas, oil and steam boilers and all associated pipework and controls.
* Monitoring and reporting progress to site and senior project management.
* Conducting Site Walk downs and Progress Inspections
* Attending Site Construction Coordination Meetings
* Ensuring and Maintaining High Quality Workmanship and Adherence to Client Specifications.
* Attendance of weekly toolbox talk with piping teams relating to all piping activities.
* Oversight supervision of Mechanical, Piping and Rigging Teams during fabrication and installation of pipework, MEP Systems and Equipment.
Experience and Skill Sets Required.
* Management and supervision of mechanical installations on high urgency construction projects.
* Supervision of all installations up to and including commissioning and handover on high purity and hygienic stainless-steel piping systems.
* Problem solving, ensure all appropriate safety procedures are implemented during work execution.
* Installation fabrication and welding of High Purity Pipework.
* Installation of HVAC systems.
* Installation and fabrication of mild steel and stainless steel brackets.
* Fabrication and welding of mild steel stainless steel and copper pipework.
* Industrial installation of hot and cold water systems.
* Full M&E system interface knowledge essential, electrical commissioning knowledge an advantage
* M&E contractor experience in roles from construction stage through commissioning to handover preferred
* Mechanical Engineering/equivalent 3rd Level qualification, senior trades accreditation advantageous
* Construction & commissioning experience an advantage
* Excellent people management and communication skills required
* Excellent fault finding & troubleshooting skills