My client are a growing construction company who work on largescale work on a new build healthcare scheme in Cork. They are looking for an experienced Site Manager to join the team immediately!
In return they are offering:
* Competitive salary
* Company car/ car allowance
* Fuel Card
* 25 days holiday + bank holidays
* Pension Scheme
* Regular Opportunities to work from home
* Life Assurance
Their ideal candidate will have:
* Previous experience managing largescale new build projects.
* A background working for a main contractor.
* Excellent IT skills.
* The ability to work under pressure and to strict deadlines.
* Strong problem solving skills.
* Strong man management skills.
* The ability to communicate effectively with people of all levels.
Duties will include:
* Managing your designated section/packages on a largescale healthcare scheme.
* Reporting directly to the Project Manager updating them on the progress of the project.
* Ensuring the project is ran in line with the programme taking responsibility for the short term programme (2 weekly look aheads).
* Ensuring a high level of health & safety is adhered to at all times.
* Coordinating subcontractors on site.
* Quality control.
To apply for this role please submit a copy of your CV.
V7 Recruitment are an equal opportunities employer who are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy