McAlpine Grant Ilco Ltd are looking for a Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Service Engineer with good knowledge and experience of working independently on all types of equipment to join their successful team in Oxford.
Field based service and maintenance of all types of Refrigeration and Air Conditioning systems.
• Planned preventative maintenance.
• Reactive service calls.
• Carrying out fault finding and repairs.
• On-Call Rota (1 week in 8, dependent on team size).
An experienced engineer with a proven track record. Candidates must be physically fit, smart and presentable with the ability to communicate well with colleagues and customers.
• Fault finding and diagnostic experience essential.
• A broad understanding of mechanical services and preventative maintenance services.
• Proven experience working on sites of all types and sizes.
• Flexibility to complete overtime when required.
• A desire to learn and develop their existing skills.
• A demonstrable and positive work ethic, and a “can-do” attitude is essential.
• A minimum of NVQ level 2, current FGAS certification and a current, full driving licence are essential.
• Basic IT skills preferred but not essential as full training will be given on our PDA based job management system.
• Experience with chillers would be an advantage.
• A competitive basic salary dependant on experience.
• Paid door-to-door.
• Overtime available.
• Company vehicle provided.
• Specialist tools provided
• Workwear and PPE provided
• Mobile phone / PDA provided.
• Private Healthcare Scheme and Pension after qualifying period.
• 20 Days paid annual leave plus public holidays, rising with length of service.
• Manufacturers product training courses will be available, plus external safety training and our own in-house, online training programme.
From our head office based in Oxford, this position is a mobile role throughout various industrial, commercial and residential sites, mainly centred around south of England and London areas.
If you feel you are up to the challenge, and want to further your career by being part of our dynamic and innovative team, please forward your CV with a short covering letter.
MGI Ltd are an equal opportunities employer