Legionella Risk Assessor- Manchester
£25,000-£30,000 + benefits
A unique opportunity for a qualified Legionella Risk Assessor to join one of the UK's largest Water Hygiene Consultancies has just arisen due to a huge new contract being signed in the North West area!
They are looking for flexible Legionella Risk Assessors with;
* 2 years' experience
* Full UK driving license
* Good verbal & written communication
* Experience using a PDA system
* Good customer service skills
The role will include;
* Carrying out Legionella Risk Assessments in line with ACOP L8
* Producing Schematic drawings
* Supporting senior members of staff by offering advice to clients & representing the company positively to ensure future business growth
* Conducting monthly water hygiene duties including; temperature testing, monitoring, sampling, tank cleans & Chlorinations.
* Working across the North West/Manchester area
* Negotiable basic salary
* Company vehicle
* Company bonus'
The company operate on a national scale and house multiple offices across the UK and have huge plans to expand further afield in 2021. They offer exceptional bonuses and invest heavily in the development of their staff.
If you would like to apply for a company who offer uncapped progression, call EVA on or send your CV to ...... click apply for full job details