Building Services Engineer
Salary: €55k- €65k+ package
Our client is currently seeking to recruit an experienced Services Engineer to be based on one of their Dublin City Centre projects. The successful candidate will be experienced within the building industry and at least 5yrs with a leading tier one main contractor or self-performing Developer building residential schemes.
The company, one of the leading and well-established main contractors in Ireland can provide a strong orderbook and a real opportunity for career progression.
* Contracts Manager : programming and resourcing requirements.
* Site Manager : Sub-Contractors’ programmes and co-ordination.
* Quantity Surveyor : on cost issues and on design options.
* Utility Providers : Electrical Power/ Data Supplier, Gas Suppliers, Local Authorities for Drainage/ Roads etc.
Roles and responsibilities:
* Management of Sub contractors.
* Review drawings.
* Review M&E design drawings.
* Provide comments on M&E drawings.
* Provide feedback on M&E design.
* Provide CDM and Health & Safety input.
* Review suppliers and subcontractor risk assessment, method statements and assessments.
* Coordinate M&E drawings/design/specification approval process.
* Implementation and coordination of specialist subcontractor design.
* Coordination of the equipment technical information.
* Procurement of material not already in main M&E packages.
* Value engineering of materials.
* Coordinate onsite installations.
* Overseeing quality assurance checks.
* Obtain and review commissioning and balancing reports and certification.
* Manage client, design team and subcontractor related meetings.
* Knowledge of BIM.
* Program development & Management