Deliver planned and reactive maintenance services from the PPM planner, ensuring that operational standards are always maintained. Duties may include (but not limited to) fault finding, minors repairs or installations and maintaining services and equipment within critical environments.
* Ensure compliance in line with all processes/procedures and policies that meets organisational standards/requirements including but not limited to our Health & Safety Policy/HTMs (Health Technical Memoranda) and SFG20. Ensuring new or revised policies are implemented within own work areas.
* Ability to assess problems to determine the best course of action, this would include complex technical issues.
* To maintain effective site log books at all NHS premises ensuring that they are completed in a timely and accurate manner.
* Complete suitable risk assessments prior to undertaking works, ensuring compliance with all safety standards and undertake works as per instructions within any relevant permit or work plan.
* Understand the principles of fire risk assessment and relevant precautions within the workplace.
* Record and report any risk, loss, or defect to the Technical Supervisor and/or helpdesk as appropriate with a view to making recommendations for corrective action and seeking authority to act.
* Support the Building Services maintenance team and colleagues in providing excellent customer service at all time.
* Participate in an emergency call out service as required.
* Able to communicate technical and or complex information to various stakeholders
* As directed by the Technical Supervisor to manage, co-ordinate or supervise works with external contractors or colleague teams for tenants and customers as required to complete tasks in line with schedules of work.
* To complete all relevant mandatory and job-related training in line with company requirements.
* Other relevant duties consistent with the general requirements of building services maintenance as directed by the Team Leader or helpdesk.