• An industry leading contractor in the Dry Lining, Ceilings and Partitioning market requires an Estimating Manager to oversee all tendering and estimating processes for large commercial and infrastructure projects in the South East/ London region.
• The client is looking for a hands-on, enthusiastic individual who will be involved and invested in their various ongoing projects and the overall progress of the company.
About our Client:
Our client is a market leading, contractor based in the Surrey area working across the London and South East region. As a company, they deliver specialist Drylining and Partitioning contracts amongst other related areas. They have worked on some of the most prestigious commercial and infrastructure projects in the region over their 30-year history.
Their turnover has increased year-on-year and have a large pipeline of work for the year ahead already.
About the Role:
They are looking to recruit an ambitious Manager/ Senior Estiamtor who has a desire to lead an established team and become a senior management figure in their commercial team.
• Ensure that all estimating processes and procedures are followed to deliver a submission following tender settlement
• Work within national team in preparation of competitive tender offers
• Undertake site visits to establish and verify asset information provided as part of the tender documentation
• Undertake a full analysis of tender returns received during the tender process
• Attend start-up pre-price and price meetings
The successful candidate will be working closely with an Director on company strategy as a commercial lead.
About the Candidate:
• Previous experience in a senior role pricing drylining, ceiling and partitioning contracts
• Flexible self-starter with ability to prioritise
• Analytical and problem-solving skills
• Sound knowledge and understanding of interiors systems
Points of Appeal:
• Freedom within the role
• Opportunity to progress to a more senior directorship level in the future
• Competitive salary, package and bonus structure
• Company with a full order book