- Working in the Scotland region.
- Your team will managing about 8 projects once up and engaged in the role.
- You will be required to travel to sites to liaise with end user clients as necessary.
- You will need to support and guide your team to insure all projects are brought in on time and to budget.
- You will work closely with the sales team in the initial phases.
- You will be responsible for the smooth running of each project and engaging with the necessary main contractors and sub contractors.
- Communication with all parties is paramount.
- Circa £45,000k salary depending on experience, Car Allowance Scheme, Laptop, Mobile Phone, Pension and Holiday Entitlement.
The Ideal Person:
- You will ideally have experience within the roofing or cladding industry.
- You must have considerable experience as a Contracts Manager and be comfortable managing multiple projects and multi-level clients.
- Your role will require you to travel on a daily basis in and around the South West region and potentially surrounding regions as required.
- Ideally, you should be comfortable working as part of a team but also happy working on your own initiative.
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.