An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Area Facilities Manager (Hard Services); Phosters is at the heart of Change and Innovation, currently undergoing internal expansion. Phosters Strives on Customer Satisfaction and Growth, our Passion is being there to support our Partners. We utilize our Strength and Knowledge so the Customer doesn’t need too!
* Customer Focus, Measurable Performance,
* A Culture of “Continuous Improvement” Added Value
* Investment in Improved Financial Reporting, Transparency of Service Delivery
Leading by example, you will have the opportunity to develop and grow your area resources, building on relationships that shall secure and enhance Phosters operating platform; support and own reactive and scheduled works with the ability to manage a varied and complex workload.
Your technical knowledge in Facilities Management / Building Services will support you in owning budgets that will mirror your efficiency in being able to manage and solve complex and complicated issues with a sound understanding of being commercially focused when formulating your decisions.
* Possess a Pro-Active and Can Do Attitude, with Exceptional Interpersonal Skills
* Commercially Focused and Business Orientated.
* Exceptional Customer Service Experience, inc Client & Stakeholder Engagement.
* Project Management Experience (Oversight and Ownership).
* Staff Management (Performance Reviews & Disciplinarians).
* Technical Qualification(s) within either of Electrical, Plumbing/ Gas, Heating or Civil Engineering (Desirable).
Phosters, Partners and Client Sites.
* Weekly/Fortnightly Operation(s) Review with Senior/Duty Shift Managers (DSM/Ops) & Facilities Engineer Managers (FEM).
* Undertake Site Inspection Audits (Weekly/ Monthly).
* Undertake Site Compliance Audits (Weekly/ Monthly).
* Ownership of Trouble Ticket (TT) System Your Area.
* Obtain/ Collate/ Manage Service Quotes (Inc Projects).
* Monitor & Manage All Health and Safety Disciplines.
* Manage & Oversee Specialist Contractors & Purchase of Materials.
* Report and Investigate Misuse of Facilities Properties.
* Manage Performance of Engineers inc Disciplinarians & Training.
* Replenish Holiday and Sickness Absences.
* Part of a callout rota on escalations, either attending site(s) and or owning approval stages.
* Adhere to company policies, procedures and business ethics codes.
* Present a positive, professional image of the company with all employees, customers and partners.
Role Flexibility & Benefits:
It is an express of your appointment that you are prepared, whenever necessary, to transfer to alternate departments or duties within the business portfolio.
* Company Vehicle
* Fuel Card
* Mobile Phone
* 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays
* Salary Depending on experience
If the above feels like your next challenge, please get in touch, via telephone Lorraine Vaux (phone number removed)