Sustainability Consultant / Building Physics – Bristol – Salary Circa £30,000
Looking for your next position in the Sustainability sector?
If you’d like to work with a building services specific consultancy which can give you a huge insight to the sustainability consulting world, as well as offer you the opportunity to grow your career, look no further!
About the consultancy and vacancy?
With 10 offices around the UK, this Building Services Design specific consultancy are now looking to complement their Bristol office and Sustainability team with a versatile individual at either Graduate or Sustainability Consultant level – ideally someone with a year + experience in the sector. With around 80 members of staff in their Bristol office; all working towards a common goal, you will be part of a specific team working on a sound range of local and national projects.
They cover all areas of Building Services Engineering, from the public health side to sustainability. They are embracing the newest of technologies and software packages such as IES and have an incredibly clear progression / development programme for you to rise through the business. If you
Not only do they work on local projects but national and international schemes in a whole range of sectors, making every week different and exciting. If you are looking for project variance, progression and more responsibility, this is the company for you. Unlike a lot of other consultancies this opportunity is offering a role where you can work in a complete 360 degree sustainability role with duties including anything from bat conservation to building physics.
This practice are regarding as one of the best design consultancies in the UK and only hire the best – if you would like to learn more about this position and would like to have a discrete chat about the role in detail, please give me a call now for a quicker and more preferential application.
What they can offer the successful Sustainability Consultant?
* Competitive market leading salary
* Competitive holiday allowance
* Pension scheme
* The chance to work with a growing and maturing, building services specific consultancy
* Career progression and promotion
* Clean, open planned and environmentally friendly offices
* A real sense of belonging and recognition.
What this consultancy are looking for from the successful Sustainability Consultant?
* Ideally a building services or sustainability specific degree
* A good understand of IES thermal modelling software – at least a years experience
* Coordination experience
* A building services, mechanical or electrical background would be advantageous but not essential
* The desire to progress as an individual within the sustainability environment.
* Outgoing, motivated and team player attitude.
How to apply?
Jevon Astley-Jones is the consultant dealing with this Sustainability Consultant vacancy, please apply via this site or call ahead on our website for a more preferential application. KNKRBS162