Title: Project / Contracts Manager - Business start up
Salary: Circa £75,000
Location accessible from: London, Northern/Southern Home Counties
Your Future Role/Company:
A exclusive high yielding residential buy to let property developer who have a successful track record of building high residential schemes across major cities in the UK. With a portfolio of £200 GDV already built, their confirmed pipeline of work now stands at £300 gross development value which equates to circa 600 units. Currently having their build outsourced to a Main Contractor, this process is managed by an Employers Agent before being handed over to their customer service team. Due to substantial growth over the past couple of years, they have now set up their own Construction arm that will carry out the build with their first project already coming out of the ground. Once established, they want to become a traditional contractor who will specialise in the residential market in London. This will be a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Project/Contracts Manager who will have the autonomy and flexibility to build a completely new construction business.
What you will be responsible for but not limited to:
• Advise and manage sub contractor selection and carry out site inspections on potential contractors.
• Responsibility of P&L while working closely with the commercial team.
• Review and set up build stage checking procedures.
• Insure all project construction management quality control procedures are implemented.
• Review/create and understand all construction components and design details.
• Undertake regular visits to site to review progress and adherence to company and HSE procedures and requirements.
• Weekly meetings with the commercial, development teams which includes close interaction with the employers agent.
• Form collaborative relationships with other key department heads as well as being heavily involved with recruiting a construction team.
Initially looking after their current live project as a PM, they would like the successful candidate to look after their future work in a Contracts Manager capacity - Experience at this level would be desirable but not an necessity. In addition, any experience working for a main contractor or developer would be beneficial. Strong relationships with Tier 1 sub contractors/supply chains would be a massive advantage due to the quality of their product. This is an important position for the company where they will need someone who has a track record delivering projects from cradle to grave.
What You Can Expect:
Circa £75,000 depending on experience. You will be part of small but growing team giving you the chance to learn and adapt your skills to progress your own career. This will be a very challenging but successful position with a chance to create a very successful contracting business.
What To Do Next:
If you're interested in the role, click apply now' to forward an up to date copy of your CV. One of our consultants will be in touch. Due to the high number of applications we receive, we are unable to combe back to everybody - We guarantee confidentiality