Graduate Mechanical Engineer – Building Services Design – Romsey – Salary Circa £24,000
Wanting to start your career in the design sector?
Want to work in a successful and growing working environment which can offer you support and development?
If so, look no further and give me a quick call now!
About the consultancy and vacancy?
Known as one of the region’s leading design consultancies; operating in the Mechanical, Electrical, Public Health, BIM and sustainability sectors of Building Services, this company are going through a phase of growth and looking to complement their Building Services team with a Southampton / Romsey based Graduate Mechanical Engineer – ideally someone with a Building Services specific degree or experience.
With over 15 years’ experience establishing themselves in the region, this consultancy work on a huge range of projects in all sectors. Being a building services specific practice, they can offer a well-tailored and specific service to their clients which is part of the reason why they have flourished.
Not only does this company look after their staff but they also push them to become the best they can be. Professional development and taking on more responsibility are encouraged as well as staff social events throughout the winter and summer. If you are looking to work with an expanding and successful company, please get in touch!
What they can offer the successful Graduate Mechanical Engineer?
* Competitive market leading salary
* Competitive holiday allowance
* The chance to lead your own projects with more recognition and responsibility
* Pension scheme
* The chance to work with a growing and maturing, independently owned specific consultancy considered one of the best in the area.
* Career progression and promotion to management levels
* Sound support to chartership and the chance to work alongside many other chartered engineers.
* Clean, open planned and environmentally friendly offices
* A real sense of belonging and team orientated environment.
* Easy to get to location
* Encouragement towards a sustainable lifestyle, cycle to work and other similar schemes offered
What this consultancy are looking for from the successful Graduate Mechanical Engineer?
* Ideally a building services or Sustainability specific degree
* A good understanding or working knowledge of software packages such as AutoCAD, Hevacomp and ideally Revit.
* The desire to progress as an individual within the sustainability environment.
* Outgoing, motivated and team player attitude.
How to apply?
Jevon Astley-Jones is the consultant dealing with this Graduate Mechanical Engineer vacancy, please apply via this site or call ahead from our website for a more preferential application. KNKRBS153