Do you have current experience in the installation and delivery of major, complex, MEH (Mechanical, Electrical, HVAC) services?
Do you have the ability to gain UK security clearance? We would love to hear from you if so.
The Senior Construction Delivery Manager supports activities in the field relating to the construction of a designated section of the works and its onsite facilitation. Managing a team of Construction Delivery Managers, is responsible for day to day site supervision and direction of the works to safely and efficiently deliver the project.
Qualifications / Experience
• Tertiary qualifications in Civil, Mechanical, Electrical Engineering or Construction management, or equivalent vocational training.
• Relevant industry experience, within an MEH (Mechanical, Electrical, HVAC) installation & delivery environment.
• Experience and knowledge of construction sequencing, recovery plans and resource allocation.
• Good understanding of the post holder's obligations under CDM Regulations.
• Working knowledge in the delivery of projects.
• Ability to write informative, concise and meaningful reports.
• Motivate and energise contract partners by building a climate of trust and understanding and actively seeking alternative views and opinions.
• Excellent organisation and communication skills.
• SMSTS or IOSH qualification holder.
• Collaborate with other managers to effectively manage operations of the site.
• Adopt a results-focussed mind set, using initiative wherever possible and taking personal responsibility and accountability to ensure necessary action is taken to deliver excellence, value and quality.
• Ability to work under pressure.
• Ability to manage multiple stakeholders.
• MS office proficient.
• English fluent - written & verbal.
• Nuclear experience, working within a regulated, licenced environment.
• Experience within the Nuclear environment is advantageous but can be off-set by experience within large MEH projects.
• Membership of an appropriate professional institution would be an advantage.
• Self-motivated & able to work on own initiative.
• French language - written & verbal.
Millbank are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons.
Millbank operates as an Employment Agency and Business...... click apply for full job details