Essential duties will include:
· To mobilise the scheme to provide a safe environment for project closeout, fitting out of tenant areas and operations.
· To ensure plant and systems operate in accordance with the design and post-commissioning incorporates best practice with software and controls packages operating to operational requirements.
· Develop effective, proactive relationships with all commercial occupiers.
· Monitor, coach and mentor, all members of the hard and soft service partner site teams to deliver a one-team ethos.
· Develop and maintain service charge budgets in conjunction with the General Manager
The ideal candidate must have:
· Proven experience in a similar environment in a high-end commercial building or mixed-use scheme
· Engineering experience
· Excellent organisational skills and a good understanding of Health and Safety
. Service driven understanding
· Proven experience in production and management of financial data.
· Ability to build and develop positive working relationships
· Enthusiastic and motivated
Our client will give you:
A salary ranging from £60-65,000 base salary plus exceptional benefits including Employee Profit Share Scheme, 25 days holiday plus your birthday when it falls on a weekday, Stakeholder Pension, Life cover, cycle to work scheme, Vitality Health cover including family, 50% contribution to gym membership, 0% interest season ticket loan, etc