Client-side, Acquisitions & Estates Manager, MRICS - London
Join one of the fastest growing technology start-ups in the UK. Competitive compensation package on offer with flexible working benefits and private medical care.
One of the UK's fastest grow tech start-ups is looking to shift its business model and set up a physical presence on the high street. With a current portfolio that is fairly minimal, they want to expand brand presence and awareness by investing into massive growth to put their name all over the UK. The business is focused on healthcare and easy access - in doing so, they want to develop a healthy mixture of online quick access and personal face-to-face contact.
Your role will be acquiring sites for their personal care portfolio, playing a pivotal role in the rapid development of this business.
- Lead in all acquisition and disposal work relating to UK portfolio and support office locations and all other related matters as required.
- Project Manage external consultants and internal stakeholders on refurbishment projects on existing and new sites controlling budget, overseeing the responsible application of company capital and the delivery of projects on-time and on-budget.
- Managing legal negotiations with external Solicitors to ensure deadlines are met.
- Manage all external consultants to ensure excellent service delivery.
- Establishing strong relationships with all key stakeholders, particularly in Operations, Finance, Procurement and Finance, managing Property service delivery standards.
- Managing existing portfolio to meet requirements of business to ensure each asset is performing at exceptional standards.
- Ensuring the property portfolio is maintained to a high standard, adhering to approved budgets.
- Effectively manage Landlords, negotiating consents and approvals for fit outs and investment
- Negotiating planning consents where necessary.
- Ensuring all estates management lease, landlord, and legal property requirements are managed in accordance with business directives.
- Negotiate all property costs to maximise value.
- Provide Property advice to all Operational Stakeholders.
- Management of all rent rates service charge and Building Insurance ensuring payments on time, in accordance with legal agreement and within budgets.
- Procure and Maintain a Database of all lease information.
- MRICS qualified with minimum 5 years broad experience working on multi-site commercial portfolio.
- Effective in relationship management at all levels internally and externally.
- Extensive knowledge of Landlord & Tenant Legislation.
- Highly self-motivated, yet able to operate within a team culture.
- A result orientated team player with a can-do attitude.
- Strong Presentation Skills and able to operate at all levels.
- Prior experience of successful management of a multi-site, geographically dispersed property.
- Ability to travel nationally.