Stock Rationalisation Manager
Salary to £60,000
Deverell Smith are pleased to be appointed to work with one of the leading housing associations to recruit for a Stock Rationalisation Manager, to be based in their Central London office. In the role of Stock Rationalisation Manager, you will be overseeing their portfolio of properties and shaping their future stock holdings.
The client has a budget of £400m spread over a 5-year plan to realign their geographical stock realisation and highlight the key areas for the portfolio growth and sell off. The Stock Rationalisation Manager will oversee the selling off of certain portfolio stock, achieving the best possible valuation for it, and the disposal and valuations process.
The ideal candidate will have extensive experience of residential development, asset management and stock rationalisation projects, leading and working with multi-disciplinary teams for a Housing Association, Developer, Housebuilder, Investor or similar. They will also have a detailed understanding of stock rationalisation projects in a housing environment.
- Coordinates all activities, of the Strategic Asset Management Plan principally focusing on activities that contribute to stock rationalisation.
- Responsible for the management of external consultants, to deliver stock rationalisation objectives.
- Responsible for the appraisal of assets identified for rationalisation across the organisation and maximising income, through rationalisation.
- Responsible for the implementation and delivery of tasks related to securing the timely disposal of stock, identified through the Stock Rationalisation Strategy.
- Collate, manage and interpret stock data with a view to preparing recommendations including decency, compliance requirements, technical and financial data.
- Skilled in identifying development opportunities, a detailed knowledge of the property market and ability to provide recommendations to deliver strategic objectives.
- Ensure that the highest standards of probity, audit & compliance and professionalism are maintained and fully comply with the standing orders, Development Procedure Guide, Capital Funding Guide, and any other relevant documents including property and financial compliance regulations.
- Build great relationships with stakeholders, both internal and external, promoting collaborative and positive working processes and a culture of customer service excellence.
- Monitor, review & report on performance of Contractors and Consultants against agreed key performance indicators.
If you would like to hear more about the role, please call Chris Chitty on or send your CV via the advert.