We are looking for an exceptional Property Manager to join the portfolio management team at a fantastic property business in the heart of London. MRICS property managers will be ideally suited.
The role will be responsible for all property management including managing the onsite building managers. This role will work closely with other departments and advisors, including Asset Management, Finance, Development, Leasing and Investment.
To oversee and manage a portfolio of properties in order to fulfil the Landlord's obligations under the Tenants leases, but more specifically:
- Tenant liaison, property inspections, manage the site managers and be accountable for resolving day to day issues, working in conjunction with operational support teams.
- Review existing leases and ensure we are complying with our obligations, as well as ensuring databases kept up to date and accurate. Contribute to reviewing and amending relevant clauses within leases for new lettings.
- Manage service charge budget process and reconciliation in conjunction with Property Management Accounts. Be responsible for recoverable and non-recoverable expenditure within delegated limits.
- Review and process all tenant applications
- Work alongside the Development team to ensure new developments and refurbishments benefit from early input of property management discipline.