To manage up to 10 sites at one time as well as managing and develop site-based Sales Executives across various developments in the North of England. Sites around Manchester, Leeds and the North East.
A leading housing association that covers the UK
As New Homes Manager you will be responsible for the day to day management of the sales programme from pre-sale to reservations, exchange and completion. Further responsibilities below:
- Support the senior management team and Market Research Analyst in the appraisal of new schemes and other opportunities.
- Close liaison with the Delivery Team for your development forecast sales programme, keeping up to date with any sales related matters.
- Responsible to ensure full legal set up is complete with plot sale conveyancers appointed for their schemes, allowing for efficient and effective sales process to begin with sales progression from point of plot reservation.
- Responsible for all site set ups. With support from Marketing Co-ordinator, ensure sales offices including temporary cabins are open to timescale and budget.
- Provide input and liaise with the Senior Sales Manager in respect of development marketing. Alongside the Marketing Co-Ordinator drive the marketing team in relation to specific scheme marketing and advertising, to ensure the collateral supports the sales strategy.
- Propose sales strategies to the Senior Sales Manager for developments/plots as and when required.
- To be aware of competitor's sites, product and promotions ensuring that accurate information is reported at marketing meetings, including market reports submitted to the Senior Sales Manager.
- Ensures all sales activity is delivered in line with regulatory criteria to audit standard.
- Ensure your development has an excellent presentation of the sales suite, show homes, all marketing collateral and any development related signage including on and off-site.
- Ensure that each site has up to date sales literature and material and complies with legislation and the Consumer Code.
- Attend launches and promotional events for own developments and others as required.
- Agree budgets for each show home with the Senior Sales Manager, and brief / liaise with interior designers accordingly, and in conjunction with the Senior Sales Manager.
- Responsible for day to day management of the sales programme, including onsite sales staff, from pre-sale to reservation, exchange and completion.
- To ensure that each of your developments meet the company's targets (monthly, quarterly, half year and yearly) for reservations and completions, turnover timescale to exchange, sales completions and sale of stock units.
- Ensure that your developments are well presented on the company's website, together with any other digital portals, to the highest standard possible and that all information is accurate.
- Ensure that the reporting of weekly sales performance related matters are accurate and weekly reports are distributed to meet deadlines set.
The successful New Homes Manager will have:
- You will be able to cover the North of England and will be happy to travel.
- Track record of running up to 10 sites at one time.
- Experience in running sites up to 18 months before build stage.
- Experience of working within housing associations.
- Proven track record of coaching and developing a strong sales and leasehold team.
- Vast experience in business planning with a development team.
- Worked within a Housing Association in a sales leadership role or has been a senior advisor ready to step up.
- Able to articulate and prove you have made business change and dealt with senior internal stakeholders.
- A proven track record of driving sales within social housing.
- Great knowledge of leasehold (shared ownership, help to buy and right to buy)
- Knowledge of the social housing market.
- An understanding of extra care supported living.
- Ability to show you have put developed a sales team and hit targets or ideally overachieved.
- Track record of working with a marketing team to put marketing plans in place.
- Commutable to Manchester and surrounding areas.
Competitive basic salary
Car allowance/Company car
Holidays + birthday off