My client is a highly respected, medium sized Main Contractor, with a turnover of £100Mil.
They are currently recruiting for a Site Manager to work on New Build and Structural refurbishment schemes ranging in value £2Mil - £10Mil.
Sectors include Commercial, Healthcare, Leisure and Education.
As Site Manager you will be reporting into a Contracts Manager and will be responsible for the following:
* Maintaining an exceptional high standard of health and safety
* Implementing project strategy in to meet the project objectives
* Understand the client objectives and ensure that the relationship is managed effectively
* Maintain continuous professional development to ensure appropriate technical awareness
* Comply with standard procedures
* Manage the project handover
* Provide feedback for continuous improvement
To be considered for the Site Manager role, you must have the following experience:
* Experienced and proven ability as a number 1 on projects in excess of £2m+
* Varied project experience
* Have come from a trades background or obtained an industry recognised degree
* Have a stable career working for any other leading contractor
* MUST be a strong communicator and able to manage site teams
To discuss this Site Manager vacancy or any other Senior Site Manager roles please call me on (Apply online only) or send a CV to (url removed)