My client is arguably one of the most prestigious Main Contractors in the UK. Established over 100 years ago and boasting a proven track record of working on some of the countries most high profile projects, they're a true market leader.
As a Senior Project Manager you must have a track record of delivering New Build projects with values between £25m - £50m.
The Senior Project Manager will have the overall responsibility of the project and will carry out the following duties
* Heavy involvement with the pre-construction team through the tender phase and having an influential input to the writing successful and winning tenders
* Ensuring that there is a Health, Safety and Environmental Management system in place
* Leading the project as a number 1 and making sure there is a successful working environment and team ethic on site
* Manage and be the main point of contact for the client and their adviser's - ensuring that this is managed to the highest level
* Co-ordinate and guide the supporting team including Designers and Sub-Contractors
* Produce and build the contract programme - both short and long term
* Running and attending regular site meetings with the site team to insure that all responsibilities and progress is communicated clearly
* Ensure completion of "snagging" at handover of the project.
* Continue liaison with the client and his team as required post completion
To be considered for the Senior Project Manager position you will need to have experience running New Build projects with values £25m+.
This is a great opportunity to work with a very well respected contractor and progress your career within a forward thinking business.
To discuss this or any other Senior Project Manager roles please give me a call on (Apply online only) or e-mail me at (url removed)