Job Title: Project Manager - Surrey - Permanent
Salary: up to £80,000 + package
Our client is one of the leading main contractors in the UK that have a high-profile reputation in the construction market across High End Category A and B fit out projects valuing up to £50 million. They are one of the UKs Best 100 Companies to work for and are currently looking for a Project Manager.
Role and Responsibilities:
* Delivering high value Office Refurbishment Fit-Out projects up to the value of £50m
* Running multiple projects simultaneously
* Working on Fit Out projects based across London
* Oversee all works and run a clean and functioning site
* Liaising and constantly communicating with management and Sub-contractors
* Must have experience operating as a Projects Manager within the interior refurbishment office fit-out industry
* Must be commercially astute
* Be able to take a project from inception through to completion
The successful candidate should have the following experience:
* Will come from a commercial background and have a thorough understanding of the fit-out industry
* Have the ability to develop and maintain client relationships both internally and externally
* Must have a proven track record of running projects up to £50m
* Must have SMSTS & all other relevant Certifications & Qualifications for a PM at this level
* At least 6 years' experience as a Project Manager
If you are interested in this opportunity, please call Vassia in London on (Apply online only).
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business