You have the fantastic opportunity to join an established industry recognised contractor on various highways and civils schemes. Works include roundabout, access roads, drainage, and earthworks.
* Deal with enquiries, orders, payments
* Prepare and manage sub-contractor accounts
* Maintain Commercial records
* Prepare project cost & value reports, budgets and forecasts.
* Valuations - including value engineering and management
* Dealing with a large volume of change applications
* Experience with change control.
* Experience working with NEC3 forms of contract.
* A minimum of 2 years industry experience
* Experience working on Highways / Civils schemes
Salary - £30,000 - £35,000 + package (depending on experience)
Why Is This A Great Job For You?
* Work for a Top Tier contractor with an excellent reputation in the industry
* Develop your current rail skills and experience on a high value project.
The Application Process
If you are interested in this position please email your CV to (url removed)
If this excellent opportunity isn't suited to you but you know someone who may be of interest please get in contact - please take a look at the following scheme we offer and see how it would be benefit you to refer someone to Project Resource (url removed)
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business
Please contact me on (Apply online only) form more information or drop me an email.
I look forward to hearing from you