Agency: UCA Consulting ltd
Contact Name: Malcolm Smith
Contact Email: Malcolm@ucaconsulting.uk
Telephone: 0208 429 5138, 4295297
Job Role: Asbestos Surveyor/Analyst
The Client is a UKAS accredited leading asbestos consultancy company. They specialise in asbestos and environmental testing, Asbestos surveys and consultancy. With offices throughout the UK, provide clients with the highest quality asbestos management and consultancy services.
Salary - £30,000 - £35,000 depending on experience.
Experience level required : A minimum of 2 years of industry experience in asbestos surveying and air monitoring & experience in a range of property sectors.
A UK driving licence is required.
Undertaking asbestos surveys and inspections in accordance with HSG264.
Asbestos bulk sampling and carrying out management and refurbishment and demolition type surveys.
Asbestos sampling and fibre counting in accordance with HSG248, undertaking air sampling and fibre counting for airborne asbestos fibres and undertaking 4-stage clearance testing/certification.
- Carrying out asbestos surveys; management and refurbishment and demolition type surveys.
- Carrying out 4 stage clearances, test reporting and submitting reports for background, leak, reassurance, clearance, personal and smoke testing
- Creating reports
- Building and maintaining customer relations
- Representing the company well at all times and in interactions with clients conducting site walkthroughs and survey plans
- To liaise with other offices for support when needed upkeep a good working relationship with clients and ensure good customer service is provided in every interaction
- Take ownership for your workload and stay on top of it day to day
- Work as part of a team and support workload
- Abide by the company code of conduct and comply with data protection laws (GDPR)
- Support with corporate social responsibility events when possible
- Completing and keeping up to date with Citation training modules
- Complying with the company’s Quality System
Skills and Abilities
- Have effective communication skills and the ability to liaise with contractors
- Have a strong work ethic
- Have strong IT skills
- Be conversant with current Asbestos & Health and Safety legislation and guidance
- Be flexible in your approach to working hours
- Be self-motivated and also able to work as part of a team
- Be competent in literacy and numeracy to construct accurate reports
- A company car
- Competitive salary
- Company pension scheme
- Choice between birthday holiday or health insurance
- Full equipment; laptop, tablet etc.