Up to £60k + £6k Car allowance/Car + Fuel card + benefits
Highfield Professional Solutions are working with bespoke developer to recruit a Site Manager to work on 37 high spec units in Oxford/swindon.
The candidate must have a valid SMSTS, CSCS, and First Aid.
- Day to day supervision and co-ordination of on-site staff, subcontractors, plant and materials
- Build and maintain good relations with staff, clients and subcontractors
- Work to Construction Programmes ensuring production targets are achieved, whilst maintaining safety and quality whilst effectively finding solutions to any issues that may cause delays
- Coordinate and lead site meetings with relevant team members, departments and clients
- Maintain strict quality control procedures and conduct regular site safety checks
- Ensure all materials and machinery, including those of subcontractors are compliant with technical and quality specifications
- Ensure projects run within budget
- Comply with health & safety and ensure all relevant documentation is signed off as required
- Risk Management (identifying, eliminating, minimising
- Information management / meticulous record keeping of all relevant paperwork
- Understanding of contractual requirements
To apply, please contact Courteney at Highfield Professional Solutions on or email your CV