My client are a very well-established Bespoke Luxury House Builder. Established over 25 years ago the business has continuously delivered a truly bespoke and personable service to its clients. The services they offer range from bespoke luxury homes, which demand the highest level of specification, to family homes and superior collections of apartments. But whatever the size or price of project, every customer can be assured of a high quality, individual property.
Due to continuing progression and expansion the business is now in the market for an experienced Planning Manager to join the team to continue the growth plans and develop the aquired land.
About The Role of Planning Manager
- Oversee the planning process on pipeline of current land to feed the development programme.
- Carry out planning appraisals for potential sites, assessing the suitability of sites to provide residential development. This requires a good understanding of planning policy requirements and the financial implications of specific policies such as affordable housing, s106 contributions and CIL
- Take the lead role in obtaining planning permission for our residential schemes through the management of sites throughout the planning process. This involves the initial appointment of Architects and other consultants to produce the required application material, pre-application meetings with planning officers, submission of applications, negotiation with officers once a scheme is submitted and the eventual discharge of planning conditions if consent is achieved.
- Management of planning appeals
- Secure post permission amendments to schemes through the submission of non-material amendment applications and section 73 applications.
About The Candidate
- Will have experience of a similar role at a small/medium developer or possibly in private practice
- Possess necessary architectural skills to review standard house types and propose improvements to internal and external arrangements.
- There is the opportunity for the right candidate to develop their role through close working with other staff to expand their involvement in the land acquisition process
- Experience and a successful track record in residential projects
- Forward thinking
- Strategic Planning
- Practical on site planning experience
If you are looking for an opportunity and want to work for one of the UK's Leading Privately Owned Housing Developers.
Please forward your CV in for consideration to Carl Tipping