My Client a Mechanical and Electrical firm is looking for an Assistant Site Supervisor to join their team on a two year fixed term contract.
The role will include supervising works being carried out on domestic flats . You will be based on site in a porta cabin. The ideal candidate must have experience working as a Senior Resident Liaison Officer or Assistant Site Manager within the Construction, M&E or Social Housing Sector. Knowledge of Health & Safety Legislation is essential. You must have a CSCS Card
• Ensure the correct completion of works is carried out on housing developments and that working methods are performed correctly and to actively encourage safe working practices on site.
• Assists the Site Manager with these responsibilities Budgets: Assists the Site Manager with these responsibilities
• Ensuring construction of a quality product, safely, within agreed budgets and timescales and works particularly closely with the tradesmen and Site Managers to ensure Customer satisfaction.
• Working with Site Manager, supervise all sub-contractors and trades.
• Co-ordination of sub-contractors and material deliveries to assist the Site Manager in ensuring an efficient method of build, to the required build quality and build program.
• Scheduling work to be carried out to ensure production targets are achieved and high quality of product is maintained.
• To ensure working methods are performed correctly.
• Comply with Assistant Site Manager’s responsibilities as laid down in the Group’s Health, Safety & Environment Policy,
• Complete the relevant documentation on a weekly/monthly basis and encourage safe working practices on site.
• At all times comply with company policies, procedures and instructions.
• Implement new ideas and methods and continue to seek ways of both improving contribution to the organisation’s goals and enhancing the reputation of the company.
Please apply if you have the relevant skills