Trainee Groundworker required - Starting salary £18k
Due to an industry shortage we require highly responsible people to become qualified groundworkers.
We are looking for practical people who have good attention to detail and enjoy having a varied job role.
You will be immersed into the industry and will learn from experienced professionals with years in the field.
Following acceptance from our telephone interview you will be offered a place onto our programme where you will gain all the knowledge required to become a fully qualified groundworker.
Topics you will cover;
- Carry out safe working practices in construction
- Quantity assessment skills
- Communicating with others
- Building methods and construction technology
- Form sand and cement screeds
- Prepare background surfaces for tiling
- Tile Floor surfaces
- Level 1 Award in Health and Safety within the Construction Environment
CareerStartr offers a wide range of careers and we work with leading recruiters throughout the UK. Upon graduation our recruitment team will place you into one of our many opportunities as a junior Groundworker. As you gain more experience within the industry your opportunities will grow.
Whether you are a labourer looking to enhance your career or in sales looking for something new. All we require is that you are passionate to learn and have excellent customer service skills - no experience required.
Apply today for an interview