A great opportunity to join a fast growing company based in Warwickshire.
Installation, Maintenance and Controls Ltd specialise in turnkey projects, handling everything from system concept to Electrical installation testing and commissioning. We are on the lookout for an enthusiastic Quantity Surveyorto join our rapidly expanding team.
To ensure the project costs are managed from preparing estimates to project costs and keeping track of any variations to the contract. Working alongside the Projects Manager(s)/Engineer(s) and reporting the stages and work associated with the project(s).
- Preparing tender and contract documents
- Preparing and analysing costings for tenders
- Advising on risk clauses within the NEC contracts
- Performing risk, value management and cost control
- Advising on procurement strategy
- Identifying, analysing and developing responses to commercial risks
- Providing advice on contractual claims/variation orders
- Analysing outcomes and writing detailed progress reports
- Valuing completed work and arranging stage pay applications and advising the bookkeeper when to invoice
- Understanding the implications of health & safety regulations
- Previous experience within a Quantity Surveyor role (electrical bias, but not essential)
- Background of delivering projects
- NEC3 Contracts
- Familiarity of the construction industry
- Ideally will be degree qualified (preferred, but not essential)
- Electrical Background (preferred, but not essential)
- A Full driving Licence
- Must be able to work as part as a team and provide input as required.
- Must have excellent organisational skills.
- Must have passion & enthusiasm for the roll.
- Must have excellent face to face customer service skills.
- Full time 40 hours with optional overtime
- Competitive salary.
- Be part of a fast growing team working for a great company which is growing at a rapid scale.